Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion

Bienvenue 
Marhba bik Invité
Vous êtes maintenant sur votre forum 100% LPGiste.
T'as le droit à tout faire ici....
N'hésite pas à contacter l'admin pour te guider Smile
have a nice time with your old friends
Rangers' Nikola Katic excited to form partnership with Conno

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des anciens élèves du Lycée Pilote de Gafsa. Index du Forum -> LPGistes à L'étranger -> Calls for help/support
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 虎 Tigre
Point(s): 150
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Juin - 09:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Rangers' Nikola Katic excited to form partnership with Conno Répondre en citant

Glasgow Rangers brought both Nikola Katic and Connor Goldson to Ibrox this summer.

Nikola Katic sbobet link has told Rangers' official website that he is excited to play alongside fellow summer signing Connor Goldson and believes that the pair could form a very good partnership together.

Heading into the summer, there was little question that one of Steven Gerrard's main priorities had to be strengthening his centre-back options with David Bates departing and the defence looking vulnerable for much of last season.

Katic and Goldson have since arrived and there is a sense of excitement regarding the pair, with many optimistic that they could potentially form the kind of stable partnership that the Gers were crying out for last season. 

And following the club's pre-season trip to Spain, Katic - who joined for £2 million, according to The Scottish Sun - was full of praise for his new centre-back partner.

“I met Connor on my first day here and he really helped me. I think we can do well together. We are prepared to play a really forward line with great pressure," he told the club's official website.

“He is a good player who has played in the Premier League and he has had some good sbobet link experience, he is also older than me and when you put this together with me being really young then we can play well together."

While both men are somewhat unproven - Katic is only 21, while Goldson had struggled for game-time at Brighton - their arrivals are certainly reasons for optimism as they appear to boast an enormous amount of potential, and Gerrard will be hoping that he can unlock that in the coming weeks.

And if they do blossom as a pairing, that is undoubtedly a fantastic sign for the future with both men capable of holding down a position in the side for years to come.  sbobet link

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Juin - 09:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des anciens élèves du Lycée Pilote de Gafsa. Index du Forum -> LPGistes à L'étranger -> Calls for help/support Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation