Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion

Bienvenue 
Marhba bik Invité
Vous êtes maintenant sur votre forum 100% LPGiste.
T'as le droit à tout faire ici....
N'hésite pas à contacter l'admin pour te guider Smile
have a nice time with your old friends
Odriozola, Vinicius Junior and Lunin will be presented by Re

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des anciens élèves du Lycée Pilote de Gafsa. Index du Forum -> Association des anciens élèves du LPG -> Activités et évènements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 虎 Tigre
Point(s): 179
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Juil - 09:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Odriozola, Vinicius Junior and Lunin will be presented by Re Répondre en citant

Real Madrid have already signed three new players sbobet24 this summer, with Vinicius Junior able to join the Spanish club after turning 18 and with right-back Alvaro Odriozola and goalkeeper Andriy Lunin also having moved to Los Blancos. All three players will be presented at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu next week, the week beginning July 16.In the case of Vinicus Junior, the Brazilian teenager will arrive in the Spanish capital this Saturday and will then go to Valdebebas, where he'll stay and begin adapting to life in Spain. He has spoken of his slight nervousness at the move on social media, as he prepares to work with Julen Lopetegui in pre-season and then see if he'll be kept in the first-team squad or loaned out. "There is a new challenge that I have to overcome, being so young," he wrote on Instagram."May God bless me and also my family and may my friends help me more and more."Without a doubt that is the greatest sbobet24 dream and challenge of my life. "Not even in my best dreams did I dream of this beautiful and wonderful career start."And sometimes I think, how could it be that I deserve so much? "I thank God every day, I hope he gives me even more strength to make my dreams real."While nothing is official yet, the forward could be presented to fans of Los Blancos on Monday.Odriozola and Lunin, meanwhile, have signed after leaving Real Sociedad and Zorya Luhansk respectively. sbobet24

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Juil - 09:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des anciens élèves du Lycée Pilote de Gafsa. Index du Forum -> Association des anciens élèves du LPG -> Activités et évènements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation