Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion

Bienvenue 
Marhba bik Invité
Vous êtes maintenant sur votre forum 100% LPGiste.
T'as le droit à tout faire ici....
N'hésite pas à contacter l'admin pour te guider Smile
have a nice time with your old friends
Vinicius Jr: I want to win more Champions Leagues for Real M

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des anciens élèves du Lycée Pilote de Gafsa. Index du Forum -> Association des anciens élèves du LPG -> Activités et évènements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 虎 Tigre
Point(s): 179
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Juil - 10:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Vinicius Jr: I want to win more Champions Leagues for Real M Répondre en citant

Since arriving in Madrid, Vinicius Junior has been living the dream, and it's one where he sees himself winning more Champions League titles for Los Blancos.

Adapting to his new life เว็บ พนัน away from Brazil, he reviewed his first days as a Real Madrid player."Since I arrived I felt something different, that I was going to be very happy," he said to Real Madrid TV. "Not only me, but all my colleagues and my family."Everybody asks me what the experience of being here is like, and I always tell them that there is nothing better than being at the best team in the world."I play daring football, of the style that is played in Brazil, always with a lot of dribbling, but respecting the opponent."My goal is to score a lot and always help my team. เว็บ พนัน "I imagine a wonderful year, in which the Madridistas celebrate many titles with me and with the whole team. "Above all, I want to win more Champions Leagues for Real Madrid."One of the players in the squad that has been most interested in the young Brazilian is his compatriot, Marcelo. "He always tells me that I will really enjoy playing here," Vinicius continued. "That I will want to play here for many years and that I will never want to leave Real Madrid."He will help me, and if I win half of what Marcelo has achieved, it will be great." เว็บ พนัน

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Juil - 10:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des anciens élèves du Lycée Pilote de Gafsa. Index du Forum -> Association des anciens élèves du LPG -> Activités et évènements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation