Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion

Bienvenue 
Marhba bik Invité
Vous êtes maintenant sur votre forum 100% LPGiste.
T'as le droit à tout faire ici....
N'hésite pas à contacter l'admin pour te guider Smile
have a nice time with your old friends
Barca had the chance to sign Kylian Mbappe

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des anciens élèves du Lycée Pilote de Gafsa. Index du Forum -> Association des anciens élèves du LPG -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr)
Point(s): 92
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Nov - 06:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Barca had the chance to sign Kylian Mbappe Répondre en citant

BARCELONA could have signed Kylian Mbappe before PSG, it has been claimed. Barcelona were linked with PSG star Mbappe back in sbobet thai the summer of 2017, shortly after the France international had propelled Monaco to the Ligue 1 title. Real Madrid were also in the race to sign the now-World Cup winner but, ultimately, PSG snapped him up by loaning him for a year before paying £166million to sign him this sbobet thai summer. Barcelona ended up signing Ousmane Dembele instead but, over a year on from that transfer, the France international is being tipped to leave with Arsenal, Liverpool and PSG all linked. And Mbappe’s agent, Josep Maria Minguella, has revealed he offered Barcelona the chance to beat PSG to the 19-year-old’s signature and field Mbappe alongside Lionel Messi.
"On August 5, I offered Mbappe to Barcelona,” he told La Porteria.
"It was ignored and now I think the mistake made will mark the next 10 years of Barcelona.
"His father told me that sbobet thaiKylian would be happy to play with Messi.”
Mbappe is currently thriving for PSG. And his heroics for France at the World Cup has seen him compared to Brazil legend Pele. Mbappe is flattered by those comparisons. The teenager said: "Of course I was very happy, very proud, but this is a difficult comparison. "I don't think anyone can do it like he did on his day. There's only one Pele, he's unique.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Nov - 06:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des anciens élèves du Lycée Pilote de Gafsa. Index du Forum -> Association des anciens élèves du LPG -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation